Global Submarine Optical Fiber Cables Industry (2020 to 2027) – Key Market Trends and Drivers – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Submarine Optical Fiber Cables – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Submarine Optical Fiber Cables estimated at US$14.1 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$32.7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 12.8% over the period 2020-2027.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $4.2 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 12.3% CAGR
The Submarine Optical Fiber Cables market in the U.S. is estimated at US$4.2 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$5.7 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 12.3% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 11.3% and 10.9% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 9.4% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 104 Featured):
- Alcatel-Lucent Submarine Networks SAS
- Ciena Corporation
- Fujitsu Limited
- Huawei Marine Networks Co., Limited
- Infinera Corporation
- Kokusai Cable Ship Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- NEC Corporation
- Norddeutsche Seekabelwerke GmbH
- NTT World Engineering Marine Corporation
- Orange Marine
- S. B. Submarine Systems Co., Ltd.
- Seaborn Networks LLC
- TE SubCom
- Xtera Communications, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Recent Market Activity
- Submarine Cable Networks – The Lifeline of Global Communications
- Evolution of Submarine Networks
- Subsea Optical Fiber Networks – Past, Present, and Future
- Growth Drivers in a Nutshell
- Repairs, Upgrades and Replacements to Drive Future Growth
- Fiber Optics – The Preferred Transmission Medium for Undersea Applications
- Internet’s Rising Contribution to Economy: Need for Submarine Cables
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- International Bandwidth Usage Continues to Grow Exponentially
- Growth Evenly Spread Out
- Opportunity Indicators:
- Internet Traffic on the Rise
- Rise in IP-enabled Devices Necessitates Bandwidth Capacity Expansion
- Growth in Internet Video to Trigger Use of Submarine Cable Systems
- Mobile Videos Streaming Gathers Steam
- Impact of Economic Uncertainties on Submarine Cables Market
- Emerging Markets Offer World of Possibilities
- Submarine Cable Companies Focus on Unserved Routes
- Lack of New Submarine Cable System Installations: A Cause of Concern?
- Upgrades Find Favor over New Subsea Network Installations
- Financing Structure of Submarine Cable Systems
- Paradigm Shift in Ownership
- New Cable Projects Witness Turnaround in 2016
- Unconventional Applications Provide Growth Opportunities
- Creating Mesh Networks for Greater Reliability and Faster Connectivity
- Low Latency of Cable Systems: Sought After among Electronic Trading Companies
- Technology Advances Promise Faster Undersea Transmissions
- Service Providers Focus on Improving Flexibility of Submarine Cable Networks
- Subsea Cables Encounter Challenges due to Big Data
- Submarine Cables: At Risk from Snooping, Natural Disasters & Financial Crisis
- Network Sabotage a Real Threat
- Congestion, Political Feuds Push Subsea Cable Companies to Seek Alternate Routes
- Upgrade Suppliers Gaining Prominence
- Change in Competitive Dynamics
- SLTE Market Slowdown Affects Vendor Margins
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9zkybb
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Der Beitrag Global Submarine Optical Fiber Cables Industry (2020 to 2027) – Key Market Trends and Drivers – ResearchAndMarkets.com erschien zuerst auf subcablenews.com.